因为机器重装，安装了 ActiveSync 4.5，laptop上是outlook 2007，p800上是wm 5。通过bluetooth来连接ActiveSync是个比较trick的东西。不过这个已经很简单，我以前连接过DELL Axim，更是不好搞（我好像有blog记录，请在Google检索 site:nzt.spaces.live.com ActiveSync）。
- Download ActiveSync 4.5 (http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/help/synchronize/activesync45.mspx)
- Install ActiveSync 4.5
- Go to the control panel to see the bluetooth COM settings. In my example, COM7 is the port used to set up the bluetooth local server. (fig. 1)
- Open the connection settings in the ActiveSync 4.5. Enable "Allow connections to one of the following:" and select COM7. (see previous step to determine which port is used for the blue tooth server, fig. 2). Save setting.
- Open your P800, go to the application and click on ActiveSync. In the window of ActiveSync, click the "menu" at the bottom, select "connect by Bluetooth".
- Make sure your bluetooth at both sides has been enabled. "Connection by bluetooth" will bring up a dialog to partner the PC. Just follow its instruction (in my case I need to validate both bluetooth sides by entering a same password). At last, Select "ActiveSync" option under your pairing PC and save.
- At the first time, a configuration will be asked to complete by selecting what items will be synchronized.
- If it said the PC name already exists, for example in my case the P800 connected to the previous system which by default has the name Windows PC, feel free to take a difference name. Then go to the menu of ActiveSync to delete the previous connection. Data will not lose in this manner.
The tricky things exist in the steps 3 and 4. Make sure do this prior to partnering bluetooth device.